NOW OPEN — The VUE (formerly River Inn) and Natura Treescape Resort (formerly American Resort & Treehouses)
ALSO OPEN – The VUE Waterfront Restaurant & Bar and Hot Rocks.
The health, safety and well-being of everyone visiting our resorts is our top priority. Here are just some of the stringent precautionary measures guests can expect.
- Plexiglass barriers have been installed at each front desk workstation.
- All materials (room key, wristbands, cash, etc) for transfer between guests and staff are being placed on a counter top to avoid direct contact.
- All guest touch points are being disinfected frequently utilizing hospital-grade cleaning products.
- Guests are requested to only have one member of their group in the lobby during the registration process.
- Guests are being advised to practice physical distancing by standing at least six feet away from other people while standing in line. Social distance markers have been added to all queueing areas to aid in this communication and.
- Hand sanitizer is available at all guest registration areas.
- Prior to a guest’s check-in, all guest rooms (and other lodging options) are being disinfected utilizing hospital-grade cleaning products with special attention paid to high touch points.
- During a guest’s stay the resort WILL NOT BE ALLOWING our housekeepers into your room to provide stayover service or to provide additional amenities unless asked. We believe your guest room is your sanctuary and this a best practice to provide peace of mind for all of our guests.
RESORT COMMON AREAS
- Common areas, handles, faucets, trash-receptacle touchpoints, elevator buttons, keypads, luggage carts, and counters are frequently being deep cleaned.
POOLS & WHIRLPOOLS
- Please note: On March 13th the CDC stated, “There is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread to humans through the use of pools and hot tubs. Proper operation, maintenance, and disinfection (e.g., with chlorine or bromine) of pools and hot tubs should remove or inactivate the virus that causes COVID-19.”
- Our Certified Pool Operators are conducting ongoing chemical readings to ensure our water is safe.
- We are frequently disinfecting and sanitizing all common areas, and touch points with hospital-grade cleaning products.
- Guest tables and chairs are being sanitized to the extent possible between new guests and are spaced to provide effective social distancing.
- Guests are being asked to sit and play in groups of no more than 10 people and to space themselves at least 6 feet away from other guests.
- Staff are monitoring social distancing and park capacity to ensure safe play.
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- We are requiring all of our chefs to be Servsafe certified so they fully understand safe-food preparation and handling.
- We are disinfecting and sanitizing all tables, menus, condiments, chairs and highchairs with hospital-grade cleaning products between guests.
- We are frequently changing out all kitchen serving utensils for cleaning and disinfection.
- All kitchen staff are required to wear gloves and masks, and are required to wash their hands when changing gloves.
- We are continuously cleaning common areas, handles, faucets, dispensers, trash-receptacle touchpoints, buttons, keypads, counters and cleaning tools with hospital-grade disinfectants.
- We are making it a priority to exceed the state guidelines for all food preparation and food handling.
- Guests are being asked to sit in groups of no more than 10 people and to space themselves at least 6 feet away from other guests.
- Social distancing markers have been placed in queuing locations to remind and reinforce social distancing guidelines.
We ask of all our Guests to be mindful of your own health and be respectful of others. We are dedicated to making our transition from a stay at home life to a safer travel and play lifestyle.
Looking Forward to seeing you Soon!
Natura Natural Destinations & the Makowski Family